Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Season 4: Day 47

The day is off and I'm running with the pack. Today I'm focused on my work and what I can accomplish. My books are in the editing process and I love the idea of selling them when they're done. More and more I feel the joy and sense of accomplishment when all of the loose ends are tied together.

I have a financial goal for the remainder of the year. I have decided to be open and receptive to whatever the Universe may bring me. Until the end of 2009, I am in the process of allowing the Universe to give me $60,000. The amount represents what I believe to be a fair and capable sum, and which will keep me motivated, focused, and charitable. My time to shine is now and I am ready for the opportunity in which to showcase my skills and talents.

Moreover, it has become apparent that the LOA working effectively in my life. My life's work is to bring happiness and joy to as many people as possible. I know this can be done through various networks and friendships that I have acquired thus far. I believe that my life's work will bring forth a legacy that will remain eternal, but it must begin again every day. Diligence is a virtue and one that has been instilled in me since I've been a young man. My goal is to build upon this with all of my passion, joy, and enthusiasm; even when I feel the exact opposite.

My new car, house, and future awaits for the taking. I am answering the call.

No comments: