Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Season 4: Day 46

Whenever I doubt the effectiveness of the LOA, I am reminded of a "strange" thought I had two months ago. Earlier this summer I visualized myself driving a specific car. In fact I even went so far as to request that it be a black colored car. Not thinking about how or when this event would manifest itself into my life, I proceeded to go about my life.

That is until last Friday, when Enterprise rental cars gave me the keys to a 2008 Black Ford Fusion. The car is responsive, fast, and sleek. Further intangible qualities that I had specifically requested included a roomy interior and good fuel mileage. Not surprisingly all this came together and the Universe is showing me how much it is willing to go for me, if I simply ask.

Today I am in the process of finishing my first book. Also, I am in the beginning phase of creating a second book. My goal is to have two top selling books which will each sell a minimum of 10,000 copies each. Additionally, I intend to sell the nine mp3 downloads that I have available on Amazon.com. I have been blessed with the capacity to create success and I am in the process of achieving unlimited prosperity, health, and well being.

No comments: