Monday, March 9, 2009

Season 3 - Day 32













The past three or four weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions and successes. I am pleased to announce the new addition to my family. His name is Roadie and he is a healthy and intelligent yellow Labrador. I picked him up from the animal shelter, and a day later he hopped my fence and took off. I was so sad and disappointed, but then I received a call from the family who took him in. A few days later we were reunited and he has made me a proud dog owner.
On another note, the weather in Southern California has been absolutely beautiful for the past two months. The snow level was so low at one point that it touched the bottom of the mountain range behind my house. I've lived on and off in So Cal for the past sixteen years, and have never seen so much snow at one time. It was truly something to behold.

In addition I am also pleased to announce that my non-profit organization is gaining momentum and celebrity support. We are currently engaged in a YouTube contest for Spokeup.com, and I feel very certain that we will win this contest and further gain support for our cause. I am so thankful that I can achieve these milestones.
March is shaping up to be a great month for me, and I am in the progess of attracting even more visitors to my multiple websites.







No comments: