Friday, February 13, 2009

Season 3 - Day 8

Thank God another work week has come to an end. The week started off great, had a little down turn on Wednesday, and then picked up by Friday. While reviewing my company, I discovered that 2008 was the most profitable year for me. Every category displayed increases or significant draw downs, and now my tax preparer can sign off on it. I am so thankful for the customers who entrusted me to provide quality service and reliable products. I am truly blessed!

As season three begins I am looking forward to completing all the projects that I have started such as hosting a live event for my non-profit, raising awareness and operational funds, filming my series, and attracting more sales and clients. I know that I am in the process of achieving this, and The Universe is working to bring me the right people to execute these plans in a successful manner. This week has proved yet again that there is a purpose for my life, and that I firmly believe I am on the right path to accomplishing many extraordinary things.

The more I think about my family, friends, and girlfriend, the more I realize just how special they are to me and vice verse. Many people have come into my life at various times and situations. As I grow older and mature, I can see that everything happens for a reason, there are no accidents. The past is a narrow focus on fixed events, yet the future is infinite and full of unlimited possibilities. The key is not to get discouraged when pondering past or future events. It is more relevant to become focused on the Present and what can be done to either change or continue current conditions.

This weekend for me marks the second Valentines Day with the same person. This small feat means for the first time this decade, I will be with the same woman on back to back Valentines Day celebrations. It feels great that stability has returned to my personal life as I write a new chapter in life. Gone is the uncertainty that plagued my early and mid twenties. Gone are the restless nights and relationship drama that kept me from happiness. More importantly I feel as though my integrity and decision making grows stronger with each passing day, week, month, and year!!

No comments: