Saturday, March 21, 2009

Season 3 - Day 44

The work week is over but I am still finishing up my bathroom. This seven week long project has been a blessing, a nightmare, and fun all rolled into one. When I first broke ground in early Feb., I did not anticipate it taking this long. In fact I wanted to be finished within 4 weeks, but as I look back perhaps that was overly ambitious. My friend who has been working on it needed a job and source of income to provide for his son. Being more than willing to help I did what I could, and after this long and winding road, it's finally almost complete.

Yesterday my dog and I went traveling and ended up on a dried creek trail in Orange County, CA. I managed to film so footage of Roadie playing in the tall grass, and running around the wild flowers. I've come to the realization that perhaps this dog was brought into my life for a reason. The reason I believe is to assist me in becoming more patient and tolerant in life. Whatever the reason may be, I do feel myself changing and maturing, often after I have done something that makes me wonder why I do such crazy things.

This morning while driving I had an epiphany. I realized that I want to own a new house by the end of this year. Before December 31, 2009 rolls around, I will be living in a new location and enjoying life with unparalleled enthusiasm and joy! Perhaps the new change of scenery will be in the East Coast, like Winchester. After visiting the Winchester last November, I feel it calling me and inviting me to live there. It's spacious, quaint, and colonial architecture is a throw back to a way of live that resonates strongly with me. More and more I can feel excited whenever envisioning the houses that I could be living in and the friendly people who live in the city.

Tomorrow I am working with my girlfriend to write, develop, and publish a childrens book. It is her dream to become a published author, and I know she has the abilities to make that dream come true. The added revenue, adventure, and personal achievement will be amazing, and I know the Universe is already working to allow this opportunity to happen.

No comments: