Thursday, March 19, 2009

Season 3 - Day 42



The past ten days have been interesting to say the least. The Global Pangaea Foundation is in the process of becoming a Youtube sensation. In the past week more people have viewed our videos than ever before. In fact we now rank #14 for most subscribed to non-profit organizations for the month. The buzz about what we do is growing and I foresee great things happening to us in the not to distant future.

In addition Amazon has given me the opportunity to create a book, submit mp3 downloads, and video content to their website. This should give the exposure and financial security that I have been envisioning, as well as opening countless doors for my professional and personal life. I intend to make the most out of this unique opportunity.

On a lighter note, my dog Roadie has now settled into his home. He is a great dog and I am so very thankful and luck to own him. Everyone who meets him says that he has that special something that most dogs do not possess. Everyday I look forward to training, traveling, and exploring trails with him more and more.

As for the today, I am focusing on creating my tv/web show. Furthermore, I am also in the process of organizing my first live event. I want to drop a press release and attraction a larger following of people and possible donors. This is possible and I know that I can achieve it.

No comments: