Thursday, March 26, 2009

Season 3 - Day 49

I have been assertive in searching for a venue for our first live event. In addition I have also put the ball into motion for a new ground breaking series. My intention is to receive a phone call back with the an answer of yes, and then I can begin filming.

Furthermore, I anticipate raising money with a new Youtube campaign with the intention of achieving $4,000 in generated revenue. I believe this goal is realistic and achievable, and will stick with it until success has been rendered.

Adversity has struck this week and someone close has expressed doubt in their willingness to achieve their dreams and aspirations in life. I told them their negative emotions and outbursts directly correlate to the lack of happiness and fulfillment. The more one complains about lack, the longer it takes to reach one's goals. Andrew Carnegie always talked about the need for a mastermind group, or a team of skilled people who are assembled to bring forth an idea or concept from paper form and turn it into it's physical transmutation.

Living a live based on positive thinking is great, but the emotions one feels resonate much stronger with The Universe. It is the emotions of love, peace, happiness, and more that transmute into the physical world from the Ether of the Universe. This process has been said to literally change people by extracting that which resides deep within one's heart and soul. By now it should be stated emotions that are felt and released into the Universe attract more of that particular emotion. This is why a false sense of positive thinking is sufficient to achieve goals and attain fulfillment. While positive thought is needed, it is by itself a temporary solution.

As today unfolds I will continue to press forward and find a place to host a live event. In addition I will do whatever it takes to raise money for my non-profit organization, and will be in contact with the necessary people to film a new project. It's a beautiful day and I will make the most of it.

No comments: