Friday, June 27, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 14


Today is exactly the two week mark in my Law of Attraction experiment. The past two weeks have been phenomenal. I've attracted more sales, abundance, gratitude, and happiness than I could have ever imagined. At this point I definitely feel the law of attraction working, and it is a real thing that we can tap into everyday.

I say this because yesterday I attracted not one, but two new clients. In addition this morning I gained yet another one. Thus far, six new clients have been added to clientele list, more than the previous 2 months combined. In addition I also managed to pull off a workshop that was destined to be cancelled. The power of thoughts are tangible and can change our way of being if we only allow them to. I feel very blessed and grateful for what I have received within the past two weeks. I love knowing that I attract clients, money, and happiness easily. Above all else, I am committed to sharing my knowledge and experiences regarding the law of attraction.

No comments: