Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LOA Experiement Day 12

The past two weeks have been a period of profound transformation. June has quickly become a month full of pleasant surprises and unexpected miracles. The previous day and night I found a quiet place to close my eyes and visualize what I would like to have/achieve. I found myself visualizing and magnetizing new clients to me. I pictured what they physically looked liked, what I would say to them, and how they would respond.

During this process I imagined putting the sales that I wanted to achieve, as well as the feelings of already achieving those sales in a red balloon. I then let the balloon go and if flew away out into the Universe, carrying the message of what I wanted. After visualizing this scenario, which about 25 minutes in total, I opened my eyes and continued my day.

This morning I opened my email and sure enough, I had obtained a new client who already submitted an order. I processed their information and a sale was made! I am so greatful for this person and for The Law of Attraction bringing this person into my life. I firmly believe abundance is everywhere and we choose to attract it or send it away.

No comments: