Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOA Experiement Day 13



An interesting phenomena has taken root in my life. A force so strong that it defies explanation or logic. Last night before heading off to bed I found a quiet place to visualize/magnetize more sales. Suddenly an outline of a male figure popped into my conscious awareness. After a while I had the distinct impression that his name started with the letter J. I thought perhaps his name was James, Jim, Jason, or possibly Justin. After about 15-20 minutes of visualizing I stopped and got ready for bed.

This morning I received confirmation that indeed a guy by the name of Justin who lives in the Mid-Western part of the United States would indeed be my new client. This is simply an amazing turn of events in my life, and I am completely overwhelmed with a feeling of humbleness, gratitude, and joy.

The Law of attraction is a tangible thing that can work if you allow it to. Make today the day you decide to live out your dreams!

No comments: