Saturday, January 1, 2011

LOA Season 8: Day 45 Happy New Year

The rush of a New Year has encompassed me from head to toe. The next 364 days are going to be filled with extraordinary events and circumstances that will find favor with me and the causes in which I support. When I look forward to 2011, many possibilities present themselves, including financial independence and freedom.

I am beyond optimistic about this year, as I know so much awaits me. From traveling to foreign lands, to opening new accounts. Everything that I earn will be a direct blessing from God and the Universe. I feeling of abundance and acceptance is settling in for the first time in years. I love who I am and where I've been.

Life is amazing and full of hope. May I capitalize on it and seize every moment of 2011. Here's to a great year!!

No comments: