Monday, January 10, 2011

LOA Season 8: Day 54 Not Guilty

A major shift occurred this morning in a blink of an eye. For the past five years I have been engaged in a legal dispute. What started as a simple misunderstanding ballooned into accusations. I did my homework and recruited the best lawyer in the area for this specific case. Today was the our day in court and in one stroke of a pen, the judge threw out the case and I emerged victorious.

It hasn't quite set in yet, but a dark chapter of my life is finally over. I have been a new lease on freedom and life. It is my intention to make the most out of every day by thanking God for the Liberties and personal Freedoms that I still posses. In addition, it is now becoming clearer the path that I must now choose.

Over the last two months, many thousands of people from all walks of life have come to rely and depend on me. More specifically the services that my business can offer. Of course clients come and go, some wanting different things, but it is my character and charisma that keeps them coming back and referring others to me. Like a giant magnet the winds of prosperity and success are attracted to it and that will never end. This is the year that my dreams come true. This is the year that my hearts desire will sing out and accept the blessings from the Universe.

God has blessed me and kept me safe through a very difficult period on my life. Along the way my friends and family have gone out of their way to show me love and kindness. I am thankful for all of this and so much more. Life is waiting to begin and I am seizing it now!

No comments: