Friday, January 14, 2011

LOA Season 8: Day 59

The future is bright and all encompassing to those who are brave enough to stare into it. The second full work week of 2011 is almost in the books. Thankfully, the miracles of the Universe have been poured out and are bathing me in its light. So far my company has attracted and gained more clients this January, as compared to the previous five before it, and I'm loving every moment of every minute of it. A real sense of purpose and direction is setting in and a path has been paved for me to travel upon.
As the year unfolds it is becoming clearer and clearer that Success, Love, Patience, Joy, Prosperity, and other higher mind intangibles are now presenting themselves in very unique ways. Three years ago I when this all started, I was in a different space and time in every way possible. Fast forward and its a new game entirely. An industry has sprung up which accepts the skills and talents that I possess. More importantly, I no longer feel as if I am waiting around. All things come full circle and I can move and innovate with my own free will.
On the NGO front, our Youtube page has attracted over 215,000 people and we are rocketing towards half a million by years end. Not only that but our twitter following is expanding each and every day. People really take what I say seriously and I vow to be honest and forthright at all times. This year will be about transparency and honesty. The more that I stand for both the more people will take note and listen. We all have front row seats to the future, for it already walk in today.

No comments: