Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LOA Season 8: Day 49

The first mid week of 2011 and I am blazing a hot trail through space and time. This month is and will always be about redemption and Love of the Universe and more importantly God's Love. Money and Unlimited Resources are flowing to me like an endless tide, washing across great oceans to reach me. I am thankful and choose to move forward with life, shifting forward and looking towards the horizon.

A new year to decide whom to share joy, inspiration, and harmony with. Financial prosperity and limitless amounts of cash are waiting for me to pluck from. In the end however, it is the how that truly matters. How are the blessings, talents, and energy going to be expelled? How will it better the intended audience? So many decisions and yet I move along.

Today is a great to finish the projects that I have worked on for the past two years. I will ensure and embrace prosperity, achieve my hearts desire, and build upon my life's work and goals. All this is possible and I am eternally grateful for the opportunity.

No comments: