Monday, September 8, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 79

Hard to believe its been 79 days since I started my Law of Attraction experiment. This past weekend I attracted three additional clients. I am on the path to achieve my sales goals, and with other people visualizing with me, I believe business will be better than ever.

If you are looking to expand your business, finish these statements:

  1. When coming home from my dream business/job I feel....
  2. My dream business/job allows me the opportunity to.....
  3. I attract my ideal client/customer by.....

This exercise is geared towards allowing yourself the opportunity to express what your dream job/business could be, and how you would feel if you were living your dreams right now! In order to achieve success, you must first create it, visualizing every last detail. Practice this technique regularly, if not daily and eventually your subconscious will assist you in taking the proper steps to achieve it.

No comments: