Thursday, September 17, 2009

Season 4: Day 76 - Making the Most of Every Day

If I had but twenty-four hours on this earth, I would not want to look back and say, "I wish I had more time." As maturity sets in I understand more and more the meaning of being constructive with time. In life there have been times when "clearing the air" usually meant ending personal relationships, the typical "out with the old, in with the new" analogy.


Today the summer weather is desperately clinging on to a by gone era, a time and moment in the past. Does it not know that Autumn is banging down the door? Foolish season, for sure it must know that October is two weeks away. Like the passing of time, moments fade and melt away with ease. In order to make the most of each day, it requires living in the present, and getting in touch with the "Here and Now." Time moves progressively forward whether we like it or not, and instead of fighting nature, I'm declaring that I am willing to make the most out of each day.

I am ready to achieve the goals and dreams that I've set forth. As a result of my current situations, I also declare that I will be living in a new location, with a new car, a revitalized business, and financial security at hand. This is more than a dream, it is the working actions, and efforts throughout the year. Making something out of nothing is not overrated, it is merely misunderstood by those who lack vision to execute that which would otherwise drive them. Sitting by and watching the world go by is for those who would rather create excuses than exercise plans. In short it is mere childishness to expect good fortune, while doing nothing tangible to attract it. One cannot receive something worthwhile and lasting for nothing, and expect it to last.

Tonight I will be meaningful with my time and will create a lasting legacy in which to hang my hat on. All this and much more awaits for me, and it feels powerful to know that its at my door. Seize the day!

No comments: