Monday, September 14, 2009

Season 4: Day 73

A new member has been added to my pack. Yesterday I found an abandoned dog at a dog park close to my house. Not knowing what to expect, I summoned calm assertive energy and entered the fenced park. After just a few moments alone with the dog, it became apparent that its' former owner had dumped him off and even left a box of food.

It was evident that I could not allow an eight month old puppy to suffer alone anymore. Furthermore, I knew in my heart that this would be a great dog to own. For the time being, I've incorporated him into my daily routine, and socializing him with the other dogs I own. It feels good to show mercy and love to animals, because it is the right thing to do.

Today I'm in the process of attracting more clients, because I now need a larger car for me and my furry friends. In addition I am more dedicated to attracting a new house in which live in. Everything happens for a reason, and I've concluded that Shadow was put into my life so that I might take the next step with calm assertive energy. I believe in the goals that I set and I am in the process of manifesting them by taking the necessary actions.

No comments: